Testing your swimming pool or hot tub water might be time-consuming but it is a necessity in keeping you in the water all year long.
A little up-front work will result in less headaches in the future. Keeping the chemical balance in your pool or hot tub where it should be will keep algae or bacteria from growing in your water - who wants to swim with them?
Clear Blue Water pools will send a licensed technician to your home to test the chemicals in your pool or hot tub/spa. If your levels are not where they should be the technician will add the necessary elements to your water to keep you swimming in fresh clean water.
Added benefits that set CBW Pools apart from the others:
We know you have a choice when selecting your pool service company. Clear Blue Water Pools offers a professional, friendly service technician every time.
- Weekly swimming pool and spa care visit by a professional service technician (you will always know who is coming).
- All swimming pool and spa chemicals are included in our prices.
- Monthly billing in arrears.
- No additional “call out” fees when problems arise.
- Phones are answered seven days a week.
- Emergency response within 24 hours.
- Normal “call out” visits within 48 hours.
- No contracts or long-term obligation.
- Receive your invoice via E-mail AND you can pay online.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
Are you a lucky owner of a swimming pool? Make your life even more relaxing by handing all of the pool maintenance duties to the hands of our experienced crew members!
Serving Kingwood, Atascocita, Huffman, Humble, Porter, New Caney, Eagle Springs and Summerwood.
CBW has taken care of both our personal pool and a rental house pool so we never had to worry about that one! They are quick to respond and have come right away when one of our pipes was leaking. I highly recommend if you're looking for an honest and trustworthy pool service.
They have gone above and beyond in caring for my pool! Came out day before our big pool party to make sure everything was perfect!