We clear the cartridge filters and DE filters of debris and chemically treat the filters if needed. This also includes reassembly and lubrication of O-rings.
We recommend the filters be cleaned every 3-6 months depending on filter size and buildup of debris. Due to normal wear and tear, filter cartridges will need to be replaced.
For sand filters we recommend these be changed every 2-5 years. We will remove old sand and replace with new sand
Added benefits that set CBW Pools apart from the others:
We know you have a choice when selecting your pool service company. Clear Blue Water Pools offers a professional, friendly service technician every time.
- Weekly swimming pool and spa care visit by a professional service technician (you will always know who is coming).
- All swimming pool and spa chemicals are included in our prices.
- Monthly billing in arrears.
- No additional “call out” fees when problems arise.
- Phones are answered seven days a week.
- Emergency response within 24 hours.
- Normal “call out” visits within 48 hours.
- No contracts or long-term obligation.
- Receive your invoice via E-mail AND you can pay online.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
Are you a lucky owner of a swimming pool? Make your life even more relaxing by handing all of the pool maintenance duties to the hands of our experienced crew members!
Serving Kingwood, Atascocita, Huffman, Humble, Porter, New Caney, Eagle Springs and Summerwood.
CBW has taken care of both our personal pool and a rental house pool so we never had to worry about that one! They are quick to respond and have come right away when one of our pipes was leaking. I highly recommend if you're looking for an honest and trustworthy pool service.
They have gone above and beyond in caring for my pool! Came out day before our big pool party to make sure everything was perfect!