Pool and Spa Leak Detection & Repair
Are you suspicious that your pool may have a leak? The most common symptom is observing a larger than normal drop in water level.
Symptoms you may have a leak:
- Increased chemical demands
Increased water bills
Cracks in the pool deck
Unexplained evidence of water outside the pool
An un-repaired leak obviously wastes water, but it does more than that. Heating and treating new water that has to be added to replace that which has been lost can cost a pool owner hundreds of dollars per year. In addition, costly structural damage can result from leaking water that erodes supporting soil or causes moisture damage to surrounding structures.
If you notice any of the symptoms above, Clear Blue Water Pools can pressure test your plumbing lines to confirm whether you have a leak in the plumbing or the shell of the pool. Based on the results of the pressure test, the technician may then use a variety of sophisticated electronics and or diving equipment to pinpoint the pool leak. Once the leak is found, Clear Blue Water Pools can then provide you with repair options that we can perform.
Added benefits that set CBW Pools apart from the others:
We know you have a choice when selecting your pool service company. Clear Blue Water Pools offers a professional, friendly service technician every time.
- Weekly swimming pool and spa care visit by a professional service technician (you will always know who is coming).
- All swimming pool and spa chemicals are included in our prices.
- Monthly billing in arrears.
- No additional “call out” fees when problems arise.
- Phones are answered seven days a week.
- Emergency response within 24 hours.
- Normal “call out” visits within 48 hours.
- No contracts or long-term obligation.
- Receive your invoice via E-mail AND you can pay online.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
Are you a lucky owner of a swimming pool? Make your life even more relaxing by handing all of the pool maintenance duties to the hands of our experienced crew members!
Serving Kingwood, Atascocita, Huffman, Humble, Porter, New Caney, Eagle Springs and Summerwood.
CBW has taken care of both our personal pool and a rental house pool so we never had to worry about that one! They are quick to respond and have come right away when one of our pipes was leaking. I highly recommend if you're looking for an honest and trustworthy pool service.
They have gone above and beyond in caring for my pool! Came out day before our big pool party to make sure everything was perfect!